Fully made in France, Transtherm’s Prestige range ensures optimal conditions for maturing your wine. A competitively priced product, synonymous with reliability and quality.
CASTEL WINE CABINET
– Capacity : 165 bottles*
– Three temperature zones.
– 11 Sliding shelves included.
– Optimal insulation made of three successive thermal barriers.
– 30% more insulation, the best wine cabinet insulation on the market : energy efficiency, stable humidity and great durabilty.
– 3 options cold lighting system
– Aluminium electronic digital control panel
– Reversible door
– Black cabinet body
– Lock on door
NEW FULL GLASS DOOR
– A frameless glass door that offers clean lines
– Reinforced glass that ensure better protection against UV rays (up to 97% filtration)
– Improved insulation to lower the energy consumption
– With or without handle option (Note that the cabinet will be sold with the handle but you can remove it for a clean line)
– 2 years parts/labor
– 5 years compressor
TRANSTHERM TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Designed to perfectly replicate ideal cellar conditions, Transtherm wine cabinets are made to bring together the five criterias required for optimal wine preservation and maturation. Purchasing a wine cabinet from the Prestige range gives you the confidence of knowing that you have invested in a product with no compromises when it comes to your wine.
– Permanent temperature control Hot/Cold circuits.
– Adapted humidity obtained automatically with hot humid air.
– Constant natural air ventilation brought by the thermal pump.
– Absence of vibration with its selected slow and stable compressors.
– Optimized shelves for all kinds of bottles.
– Glass door with UV-protection
– Very quiet : 37 to 39 dB(A)
– Energy efficient
*Approximative capacity with standard Bordeaux 750ml bottle type