Wine cellar cooling unit Mini-Split WhisperKool Platinum Series High Efficiency
- Cooling capacity of 500 cu. ft. with 4 insolated walls excluding glass
- Ultra-quiet and efficient operation
- Advanced electronic control system
- 2-speed fan switch
- Flare fittings for easy installation
- Standard and 24 V thermostat available
- Hex mesh grille with air filter
- Liquid bottle probe
- Humidity control 60 – 70%
- Energy saving mode
- Alarm capabilities
- 55ºF temperature differential
- Can be installed outside the house
2 year warranty parts and labor
Consult PDF for more information
Platinum Mini-Split H.E. by WhisperKOOL
This compact system cools up to 500 cubic feet and offers excellent efficiency by drawing in the warmer air which accumulates at the ceiling, cooling and dispersing the air throughout the environment. The compressor is located in a remote location and the evaporator (cold side) mounted in the cellar. Since space in a small cellar is vital, the Platinum Mini-Split offers a compact size paired with powerful efficiency. A licensed HVAC or refrigeration technician is required for the installation.
Split systems are often the most efficient way to cool a cellar. Cooling unit condensers are typically noisy and require significant space for ventilation, in most cases the cellar location does not include an area for these functions. By splitting the cooling system, the condenser can be placed in a space better suited for heat and noise dissipation while the quiet evaporator is inside, or near, the cellar. A licensed HVAC/R technician is required for the installation. The condenser requires a dedicated 220 volts circuit.
SHIPPING CHARGES FROM THE SUPPLIER TO OUR WAREHOUSE ARE INCLUDED.