The Through-the-Wall (TTW) wine cellar cooling Unit from Wine Guardian offers a contemporary design that will match the unique style of today’s modern wine cellar. This small wine cooling unit is perfect for small to mid-sized cellars. This innovative system offers exceptional airflow and maintains optimal temperature and humidity with the quietest operation in its class.
- Performance: 1,100 BTH/h
- Capacity: 850 cu. ft.*
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 25’’ x 14 ¼’’ x 15 7/8’’
- Opening Dimensions (Width x Height): 14 ½’’ x 16 ¼’’
- Heating Element: Optional (500 watt heating element allows to protect your cellar from low ambient temperatures)
- Air Flow: 90 CFM
- Drain: ½’’ flexible
- Weight: 60 lbs
- Noise Levels: 55 dB
- Electrical: Dedicated circuit of 20 amps 115v/1ph/60Hz
- Certification: ETL & CSA
- Warranty: 2 years (parts and labor)
- This specification is only to be used as reference point. It is important to ask your in-store advisor to calculate the heat load specific to your room in order to recommend the right cooling unit.
Standard features of this Wine Guardian® unit:
- Quiet and efficient operation
- Wine Guardian® TTW Systems can directly replace most competitors through-the-wall models. See your distributor for details.
- Controls for the adjustable fan (on/auto/off)
- The only TTW system that displays both temperature and humidity and controls temperature
- EasyMount™ one-piece wall bracket and support frame included
- Commercial-grade, corrosion resistant components long-term durability
- Can be mounted flush with the wall or racking