Fully made in France, Transtherm’s Elegance fitted range ensure optimal conditions for maturing your wine. A competitively priced product, synonymous with reliability and quality.
STUDIO WINE CABINET
The Studio fitted cabinet is a small model especially designed to be placed within a kitchen cabinet, under the work top (a custom cabinet has to be built, please see PDF file below). Its dimensions specifically meet those of kitchen furniture standards. The Studio cabinet can also be used as “stand alone”. It will harmoniously fit into any interior.
– Capacity : from 36 to 42 bottles*
– Single temperature zone
– 3 Shelves included : storage and/or sliding
– Door : glass with black frame
– Optimal insulation
– Reversible door
– Black cabinet body
– 2 years parts/labor
– 5 years compressor
Designed to perfectly replicate ideal cellar conditions, Transtherm wine cabinets are made to bring together the five criteria required for optimal wine preservation and maturation. Purchasing a wine cabinet from the Elegance range gives you the confidence of knowing that you have invested in a product with no compromises when it comes to your wine.
– Permanent temperature control Hot/Cold circuits.
– Adapted humidity obtained automatically with hot humid air.
– Constant natural air ventilation bring by the thermal pump.
– Absence of vibration with selected slow and stable compressors.
– Optimised shelves for all kind of bottle.
– Glass door with UV-protection
– Very quiet : 37 to 39 dB(A)
– Energy efficient
*Approximative capacity with standard Bordeaux 750ml bottle type
CLICK HERE for more informations on Transtherm wine cabinets and their technologies