Fully made in France, Transtherm’s Prestige range ensure optimal conditions for maturing your wine. A competitively priced product, synonymous with reliability and quality.
ERMITAGE WINE CABINET
– Capacity : 182 bottles*
– Single temperature zone
– 14 Sliding shelves included
– Optimal insulation made of three successive thermal barriers.
– 30% more insulation, the best wine cabinet insulation on the market : energy efficiency, stable humidity and great durabilty
– Door : glass with black frame
– Door handle : The new Transtherm Signature!
– 3 options cold lighting system
– Aluminium electronic digital control panel
– Reversible door
– Black cabinet body
– Lock on door
– 2 years parts/labor
– 5 years compressor
TRANSTHERM TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Designed to perfectly replicate ideal cellar conditions, Transtherm wine cabinets are made to bring together the five criteria required for optimal wine preservation and maturation. Purchasing a wine cabinet from the Elegance range gives you the confidence of knowing that you have invested in a product with no compromises when it comes to your wine.
– Permanent temperature control Hot/Cold circuits.
– Adapted humidity obtained automatically with hot humid air.
– Constant natural air ventilation bring by the thermal pump.
– Absence of vibration with selected slow and stable compressors.
– Optimised shelves for all kind of bottle.
– Glass door with UV-protection
– Very quiet : 37 to 39 dB(A)
– Energy efficient
*Approximative capacity with standard Bordeaux 750ml bottle type
CLICK HERE for more informations on Transtherm wine cabinets and their technologies