Espresso machine for easily preparing espressos and cappuccinos as a real professional barista
Your first real espresso machine
Anna is a set of espresso machines for those who get into espresso coffee for the first time and look for a real semiprofessional machine. Small sizes, professional build quality and a choice of high performance features, including a professional steam wand to froth milk and prepare delicious cappuccinos, make Anna the perfect companion for everyday espressos, dinner with friends or coffee breaks in small offices.
PID temperature controller
Many enthusiasts install a PID indicator themselves to precisely control the brewing temperature.
The built in PID temperature controller ensures stable brew water temperature which is vital for great tasting espresso.
It also ensures the brew water is at the right temperature to make great espresso and gives the ability to change the brew water temperature depending on the type of coffee beans used.
Professional build quality
The main advantage of these machines is their build quality.
Key components – the group head, boiler and filter basket – are made from brass, which ensures very good thermal stability.
Thermal stability is required to get great espresso extractions as well as when trying to achieve silky, creamy milk for lattes and cappuccinos.
We noticeably improved the performances of the boiler and matched it with a professional steam wand, so that espresso coffee, lattes and cappuccinos at home would become an everyday routine.
A trust worthy taste indicator
A perfect extraction derives from a balance between tamping strenght, brew water temperature, grinding settings and blend quality (both in terms of freshness and type).
The brew pressure gauge built into LELIT machines shows whether the brew pressure is optimal. Too little pressure indicates an under extraction (insipid flavour), too much pressure indicates an over extraction (bitter, sour flavour). Enjoy yourself adjusting the 4M (Italian: Macchina, Macinatura, Miscela, Mano – Machine, Grinding, Blend and Tamping) as a real barista!
Designed to last
- Brass boilers and full stainless steel body, matched with clean, uncluttered interior design mean that the machines are easy to repair and have extended longevity.
- External manometer to check in real time the extraction parameters
- PID boiler temperature controller: Yes
- Steam wand: Professional multi-directional steam wand that enables you to prepare easily creamy cappuccinos
- Thermostats: x2
- High-performance pump 15 bars
- Anti-drop system: Anti-drop system with a three-way valve. It avoids the dropping of the main group once the coffee extraction process is over and also having to wait between two coffee extractions.
- Brass boiler: 250 ml – 8,5 oz to keep constant its water temperature and facilitate the coffee extraction
- Brass brewing group: Yes
- Filterholder: 57 mm to be used either with ground coffee or coffee pods
- Levers switches: Yes
- Removable water tray cover: Stainless steel gitter and removable drip tray for easy cleaning
- Security thermostat and security valve for a better pressure control
- Stainless steel appliance body and cup warmer on top of the machine.
- Ready in 3 minutes
- Tank capacity: 2,7 L – 90 oz
- Voltage: 120V
- Power: 1155 W
- Weight: 7,2 Kg – 16 Lbs
- Width: 23cm – 9 1/6 pouces
- Height: 34cm – 13.5 pouces
- Depth: 26.5cm – 10.5 pouces
- Control ULC