CUBE° 400 System
CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE!
Price varies depending on finish and system requirements
The Cube° is a cooling system specifically developped to stabilize a wine cellar.
Controled by the e-cool technology, the Cube° replicates the conditions found in a natural wine cellar. It creates the ideal environment for long term aging of your wines.
• Quiet and efficient cooling system
• The CUBE° can replace any other cooling unit on the market. No need for a mechanical room or outside vents to hide the unit, and no need to open walls. See your store representative for more details
• Adjustable control of the ventilation (inside and outside the wine cellar), with 5 choices of speed (max 21db)
• Temperature display with accuracy of 0,001°C and humidity display with accuracy of 3%
• With its unique protection from condensation, the CUBE° will not dry out the air inside the wine cellar, conserving the natural humidity found in the air
• Robust system made from renewable materials, no cooling gaz, offering a lifespan of 200 000 hrs of continuous operation
• Only cooling system on the market with a lifespan not affected by an installation in a glass cellar
• Records the evolution of the environment inside the wine cellar
• Wifi connection available, and remote control possible through the Alfred app
• Performance (ΔT° = 10°C) : 400 W (1 366 BTU/h)
• Capacity : depending of the configuration and insulation of the room*
• Continuous operation
• Temperature stability: 0,02°C
• Ambiant temperature of use : 5 – 25°C
• Seasonal adjustments of the temperature and humidity of the cellar
• Reversible mechanism: will automatically compensate for an environment that is too cold
• Drain : none
• Sound level : 21 dB
• Electrical requirements : 7,6 A 120V / 60Hz
• Certification : UL & CSA
• Warranty : 2 years (parts and labour)
* The capacity is only indicated as a reference. It is important to ask your store representative to assist you in calculating the exact load specific to your room to determine the right configuration.