The APC-90 breath alcohol tester is the less expensive tester in the market with the fuel cell-technology.
Distributed by a canadian company that has been in business for more than 22 years, you can trust this excellent breathalyzer with the latest technology.
- Food and Drug Administration ( FDA)
- 510 k certified.
- Peace of mind.
- Ethical and responsible behaviour
- Excellent tool to convince a friend
- Avoid accidents and don’t lose your driver’s license
- Electro-chemical sensor (Fuel Cell Sensor)
- Blowing time about 6 seconds
- Blowing flow interrupt detections
- Test counter to display the operated number when power on
- 4 digits display with status and backlights
- Display range: 0.000-0.200%BAC(2.00‰ or 1.00mg/L)
- Accuracy: +/-0.005% at 0.05%
- Memory: 5 last tests
- 5 mouthpieces included
- Warm up time: 10 second
- Testing Time: 10 seconds
- Repeat test: less than 60 seconds.
- Audible sound and change LCD color if above alarm point
- Selective alarm point for 0.02%, 0.05%(default) or 0.08%
- Selective unit of measure for %, ‰, mg/L
- Power supply: 2 pcs AAA 1.5V alkaline battery
- Low battery indication and auto power off function
- Operation: 10°C ~ 40°C or 50°F ~ 104°F
- Store: 0ºC ~ 50ºC or 32°F~122°F
- Size: 115 x 60 x 23 mm