The 2 slot NewGen toaster available in a selection of finishes* is Dualit’s most compact toaster. It offers all the styling and functionality you would expect from a Dualit toaster, along with the additional features of a defrost setting for frozen bread and the option to toast buns and bagels. The selector control allows you to heat either one or both slots.
Hand built in the UK
Each toaster is hand-assembled from start to finish in our factory in the UK. You will find the name of the assembler who built your toaster on the base plate
The Classic Toaster is built to last, with repairable or replaceable parts available should you need them
Unique patented ProHeat® elements:
Exclusive to Dualit, Proheat elements have a protective armour plated layer covering the filament making them virtually unbreakable
First designed in 1946 this award winning classic is a design icon
The extra wide slots (28mm) accommodate large items
Optional sandwich cage turns your toaster into a toastie maker
Hardworking and robust:
Used in commercial kitchens; it’s tough, durable and of solid engineering quality
- Energy-efficient slot-selector control allows you to only toast what you need
- Mechanical timer allows you to control your browning preferences
- Manually operated ejector lever lets you check the bread while it’s toasting
- Bagel setting to warm on one side and toast the other
- Defrost setting gently warms frozen bread ready for toasting
- High lift mechanism to remove small items easily
- Easy to remove and empty crumb tray
- Adjustable rear foot compensates for uneven surfaces
- Non-slip feet ensure it stays precisely where you want it for less mess and more safety
- Capacity: 1 or 2 slices
- Dimensions (cm): 26 x 21 x 22
- Weight (kg): 3.5
- Slot size: 28mm wide x 140mm high x 120mm long (front to back)
- Materials: Cast aluminium ends, stainless steel body
- Elements: Award-winning, patented ProHeat elements
Servicing: It is recommended that this is undertaken by Dualit, an authorised agent or a competent, qualified electrician, using Dualit spare parts.
Guarantee: ProHeat elements two years, main body and other components one year.
Repairability: In the unlikely event that something goes wrong with this product, depending on the fault and stock availability of spares, we may be able to repair it
The ProHeat® elements are covered in a sheet of mica for even toasting and to protect the wires during use. DO NOT REMOVE – this will damage the toaster. Due to the unique design of the Dualit element it may not be apparent that the elements are ‘glowing red.’ This is perfectly normal and does not mean your toaster is faulty.
*Due to the paint processes used, a colour variation on finish products is possible and may not be a 100% match.